New Patient Information
- Both our Faulkner and Needham offices are handicap accessible.
- We recommend valet parking at the Faulkner office, for the same cost as the parking lot hourly fees, as the parking lots tend to fill up quickly.
- Please remember to bring your insurance card to your visit.
- We accept cash, check, credit, or debit cards for co-pays at both of our locations.
- Please ensure that you have contacted your primary physician’s office regarding the referral prior to your visit with us. You may need to contact your insurance carrier to determine whether you need a referral.
- Cancellation policy: Appointments not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance are subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
What to Expect
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to your first appointment to fill out any necessary paperwork. You can expedite this process by filling out appropriate forms available on this page. If you have questions, feel free to contact us
We look forward to seeing you!
Sign up for Patient Portal!
We recommend all patients sign up with our Patient Portal. The portal is a secure environment where patients can:
- Contact Boston ENT doctors and staff quickly
- Get the fastest response for questions
- Access your medical information
- Update your personal information
- View and pay your bill securely online
New Patient Forms
All new patients are required to fill out an intake form
The following questionnaires are designed to provide Boston ENT doctors information that will help them provide effective diagnoses and treatment recommendations
General Forms and Information