New Patient Information & Resources
New Patient Information
- All of our offices are handicap accessible.
- Please remember to bring your insurance card to your visit.
- We accept cash, check, credit, or debit cards for co-pays at both of our locations.
- Please ensure that you have contacted your primary physician’s office to obtain an insurance referral prior to your visit with us. You may need to contact your insurance carrier to determine whether you need a referral.
- Cancellation policy: Appointments not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance are subject to a $35 cancellation fee.
What to Expect
lease arrive at least 15 minutes early to your first appointment to fill out any necessary paperwork. You can expedite this process by filling out appropriate forms available on this page. If you have questions, feel free to contact us
We look forward to seeing you!
Sign up for Patient Portal!
We recommend all patients sign up with our Patient Portal. The portal is a secure environment where patients can:
- Contact Boston ENT doctors and staff quickly
- Get the fastest response for questions
- Access your medical information
- Update your personal information
- View and pay your bill securely online
New Patient Forms
All new patients are required to fill out an intake form
The following questionnaires are designed to provide Boston ENT doctors information that will help them provide effective diagnoses and treatment recommendations