Boston ENT is here for you during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Boston ENT continues to be committed to the safety and wellness of our staff and patients during this challenging time. We will continue to offer telemedicine appointments to patients who prefer to receive care remotely. We are also taking the following precautions in the office for the health and safety of our patients and staff.
- We have adjusted our schedules to reduce the volume of patients we are seeing, and will limit the number of providers to 1-2 per suite to ensure patients do not have to spend any extra time in the waiting room.
- Staff who can continue to work from home will do so to limit the number of staff in office.
- We have further increased our extensive cleaning efforts to ensure that treatment rooms are carefully disinfected between patients
- We perform frequent disinfecting of doorknobs and other touch points in our entryways, as well as our staff workstations.
- All patients and staff will be pre-screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Patients are required to call from the parking lot to check in for their appointment, and will be asked to remain in their car if the maximum number of people are already in the building
- We ask that patients arrive alone when possible. If it is necessary, no more than one person may accompany a patient into the office, and that person will also be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- All staff members and patients will be required to wear face masks at all times, unless asked specifically to remove it for examination or treatment purposes. If asked to remove your mask, please keep conversation to an absolute minimum. Patients are asked to bring their own masks as we will have a limited supply on site.
- To decrease contact points patients will be asked to provide all insurance information and a credit card number during the scheduling or check-in process. This will reduce the touch points during the check in and check out time.
- Our staff frequently hand washes, uses hand sanitizer and other PPE as needed, and are required to stay home with any sign of illness.